Frequently Asked Questions
About RV & Boat Storage & Investing in Storage Units at Luxelocker
- 14’ tall door with powered opener
- Interior lighting
- Interior 20amp / 110v power
- Designed to maximize owner build-out options
- Water & sewer stubbed out to interior
- Insulated interior (R-21 ceiling, R-19 back wall)
- Insulated door (R-8)
- Prepped for optional upgrade to 100amp panel.
Standard power to all units and common area are paid via the CAM fees.
Luxe units with upgraded power will be billed directly to owner.
We feel the market supports .75 per square foot.
10% of the gross monthly rent.
Yes. A general liability policy is required per the covenants.
Yes! We’ll even help you do it.
Yes. Common Area Maintenance “CAM” fees cover your unit’s utility costs
and ongoing facility upkeep. Approximately $500, billed annually.
We estimate property taxes to be $500 – $600 per year.