Frequently Asked Questions
About RV & Boat Storage & Investing in Storage Units at Luxelocker
- 14’ tall door with powered opener
- Interior lighting
- Interior 20amp / 110v power
- Designed to maximize owner build-out options
- Water & sewer stubbed out to interior
- Insulated interior (R-21 ceiling, R-19 back wall)
- Insulated door (R-8)
- Prepped for optional upgrade to 100amp panel.
The Super Luxe units will have
- Ready with 100 Amp service
- Fully insulated
- Plumbed out with sewer and water
Standard power to all units and common area are paid via the CAM fees.
Luxe units with upgraded power will be billed directly to owner.
Rental rates vary market to market. Please call 833-333-LUXE to speak to a sales rep.
5% of the gross monthly rent.
Storage insurance is required on your own assets as an owner. The building and common areas are covered by luxelocker insurance.
Yes, we can even put you in contact with our local Real Estate Agent in your area to help find the best deal for you.
Yes. Common Area Maintenance “CAM” fees cover your unit’s utility costs and ongoing facility upkeep. Please call our head office to inquire.
Property taxes are a function of sales price. Our sales associates can better assist in determining,